Ririn's Blog

Ririn's Blog

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Finally! Spring...

It has been a lovely week here, perfect cycling weather. The heat combined with the rain at the beginning of the week has combined to give us a sea of yellow outside our living room window..



In fact, in honour of the Spring, then I think I will change my profil picture again.. It was so beautiful ;) 

 
How I love spring ;)

Fruehlingsanfang, the beginning of Spring in Germany, evenings are lighter, days warmer, if only by a few degrees, and travelling by road, rail or river through Germany can be a ‘Aha-Erlebnis’, a wonderful experience.


green, green and green.. <3



Finally I see you again, dear sunshine..



Wild flowers cover meadows and skirt bases of still snow capped mountains, pink and white almond, cherry and apple blossoms line the historic German road, river and canal scenic routes with their castles, palaces, half timbered buildings, old fashioned windmills and medieval towns.. :D

and the truth is, how I love the flowers...

because, I am like a flower, to bloom and become beautiful, I need both sunshine and rain.
The happy times, the sunshine, will enable me to show the beauty.
The hard times, the rain, however will provide me with everything I need to grow and bloom,
to become more than a simple daisy <3

That's why I really love spring.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment