Ririn's Blog

Ririn's Blog

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Graduation ;)

8 November 2012

There is a good reason they call these ceremonies "commencement exercises" Graduation is not the end; it's the beginning. -Orrin Hatch-




“I’m coming out of my cage and I’ve been doing just fine.”

Perhaps this is also a bit too much of a love song and lyrics about undressing girls aren’t ideal for graduation, but singing this song at shouting volume with a group of friends is a ton of fun. If you want everyone to actually get into the singing this is the way to go...

.

Your graduation is a celebration of your achievement and marks the beginning of an amazing journey. As you leave the College and begin your life after Imperial, you will be doing so as an alumnus.

I am so thankful, I can face all of this because of his Grace..

Don't be afraid or intimidated by your past or your present. They do not decide your future! Your Father has a "hope and a future" for you..


with my mommy and daddy.. I want to make them proud of me :')

She is my favorite sister, I am so blessed to have her in my life..

She is Sarah, my bestie, my all.. 

Today is so special because of you, dear sister Rinat, Tere and Dina..

They are my best friends, thank you for standing by my side all the time..

with the bestie who always putting up with me.. Thank you ;))

I am so blessed to have a family and best friends like them..



 God bless...


    No comments:

    Post a Comment