Ririn's Blog

Ririn's Blog

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Travelling


I think that hobby is important thing in our life. At the moment we have a lot of hobbies which are very modern and popular. For example photography, theatre, reading, collecting marks or doing videos. It seems to me that hobby is the greatest thing in people’s life...




Travelling is a good thing in my life
Firstly I'd like to say that life without a hobby is a very boring life. To my mind hobby makes living interesting. There are many hobbies like painting, gardening, travelling, collecting, photography, reading, crafts, knitting, cooking, pet care, dancing..


Let's start my hobby..

My favorite hobby is travelling. Travelling is a fascinating way to discover and know the new things. I started to travel with a family and also best friends. My travel must be interesting because visiting a new place makes me know something new, a new natural environment, new people with which I can talk.

The best countries where I was in Germany, France, Italy and Switzerland. In these countries there are a lot of places for visit and to learn a lot of new to itself. Whenever I travel round a new place, I take my camera and shot interesting pictures of building, monuments.



My passion is travelling :) and also visiting different places. I acquired a lot of knowledge like customs, cultures, and lifestyle of different places and countries. In travel, I made some friends and know more about the development in other countries and the different ways of thinking ;)




All in all I love my hobby! I like to travel. I think travelling is useful and instructive. Well when the person has the hobby.. :))



>>> Let's do it.. xoxo ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha.... Setuju dgn kata-kata di pict yg terakhir.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. iyaa ka, jgn sampe menyesal ga keliling dunia hahaha

    ReplyDelete